Monday, February 3, 2014

29 Faces Art Challenge

I have been doing a lot of art lately.  If you follow me on instagram you will know what I mean.  Anyway I stumbled across the 29 Faces challenge and decided to just go for it.  The idea is to create a face every day for the month of February with an extra one thrown in somewhere I guess.  I have recently broken in my new art journal and it is my new best friend.
Here are my Day 1 and day 2 faces.  I started with a quick sketch and went from there.


 

I will be posting my challenge pics more regularly on Instagram so if you would like to check them out click on the Instagram tab at the right hand side.
If you would like to take part in the challenge you still can.  Check out the 29 Faces blog here

18 comments:

  1. The brightly colored hair is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh your style is fabulous. I love the brights. They have a lot of depth in their eyes. Should be an interesting month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are terrific especially love the blue haired lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. That purple red is wonderful! And those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful faces - I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and wonderful! They both a sweet playful quality :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet faces... And really fun to see both the sketch and the finished result :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful girls and wonderful color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can learn from you for sure. I have been painting for years but not much of a drawer. So I took the challenge. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely faces!!! thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They both look great - I love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the pink and blue hair is fantastic!
    (I also love the idea of the pillowcases in the post below - what a great iea!)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one.
I will endeavour to reply to all via email.