Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Discovering Mixed Media Art

Well as you can see I'm still alive lol :) just haven't been doing a lot of sewing. My sewjo took an extended vacation!
Actually I have done a little but the project went on a little trip and I don't have it back yet and only have really bad photos.
I haven't been reading any blogs either so I have an awful lot to catch up on!

In the meantime I have discovered the glorious world of mixed media art and I LOVE IT!!!  And it's kind of quicker than sewing a quilt ;)


There will be more quilting I promise.  My little boy starts Kindy this year so I will have some CHILD FREE TIME!  A few new quilt designs are on the cards.


But in the meantime this is what I have been doing.



See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely collection of little ladies.
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello again. The craziest thing is I just visited your blog yesterday, wondering about you and here you are today on my blog feed!!! Welcome back. Glad to hear you are well! Happy to see you have found some new art to keep your craft on. Love your mixed media - the colours are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one.
I will endeavour to reply to all via email.