Friday, November 2, 2012

The Long Weekend Blog hop

I am joining in the Long Weekend Blog Hop to make Amy Butler's Weekender Bag.  
Despite having Style Stitches and In Stitches and a number of her patterns I have never made anything (just drooled over them), so I thought I'd jump right in with the weekender as I'm sure I need one!  I was thinking of doing a patchwork one as I have seen some awesome ones but then I found the coolest Wonder Woman fabric and now I am pretty sure I need a Wonder Woman bag!
I'm still toying with the idea of a pieced bag.  I bought the fabric to make my little wonder woman a dress and now I will have to go back and check out the rest of the super heroes just in case I need to buy those too to complete my Super bag!

2 comments:

  1. You must make it using the wonder woman fabric, i'm betting it would be fabulous!! Ange : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally need a Wonder Woman bag! I think I need one too! Seriously, can't wait to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one.
I will endeavour to reply to all via email.